You can save your computer maintenance cost if you clean your computer on the regular basis.
Thiswill improve the cooling and performance of the computer components.Your computer components could damage, if you do not keep it clean onperiodically basis, because dust is the main cause to heat up yoursystem and heat link to hardware failure.
* Never place your computer on the ground, always use computer table or shelf for this purpose.
*To clean computer case first unplugs your system power from theelectrical outlet. Remove all cables and connectors from the back sideof your computer.
* Now blow the air around all the hardwarecomponents and keeping away your blower nozzle 4 to 5 inches away frommain board components. You can use vacuum cleaner also for this purposebut compressed air is the better solution to clean a system.
* At the end using lightly dampened cloth or spray any cleaning fluids on the computer case and use paper towel to dry it.
* Never clean inside computer components or other circuit board with damp or wet cloth.
* Always be careful to eat or drink around the computer